8/31/10

Confession Tuesday

                                                           My List of Confessions


1. I forgot to take my medicine and each time I remember, I never find the energy to get up and take it.

2. I never comb my hair when I come out of the shower on the weekend.

3. I’m not much of a dancer.

4. I always leave my homework last minute.

5. I always forget to read my book.

6. I want to completely shave off my mustache (even though my parents aren’t letting me do that until I’m 15…)

7. I drew a mustache on every Justin Bieber and Jonas Brothers poster in my sister’s room (only when I was very angry at her).

8. I wish that every single piece of meat was healthy (like bacon, ham, beef, pork, etc.) so that I could eat it every day.

9. I suck at analyzing poems…

10. The new 3-D is terrible… I miss the old 3-D when things would just pop out of the screen and into your face.

11. I ALWAYS chew gum in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment