9/2/10

Slice of Life Thursday- The Worst P.E Class Anyone Could Ask For

I walk into the gym, talking to Caterina about the small pen she found. All of a sudden, Coach Henter says, “Prashan, give me the phone in your pocket.”

“What! What makes you think that I have my phone in my pocket” I reply knowing that she was right.

Then Eduardo interrupts, “Because it looks like a square in your pocket”. Of course, Eduardo had to be the one who got my blackberry confiscated…. So after she told me that I could get it back at the end of the day from Mrs. Scott, I walk into the big gym; where of course, people were complaining about their confiscated cell phones. Then Coach Dean came to my group (group 3) and tells us that since it’s raining, we have to play Frisbee in the small gym. Okay, we might hate playing Frisbee, but playing INDOORS is WORSE. And it wasn’t in the big gym; it was in the small gym.

So after agreeing to that, and changing our clothes to our usual P.E uniform, we went to the small gym. Teams were picked, everything was set, and we started playing. Then all of a sudden, the 3rd graders show up and mess the whole thing up. So we ended up being in G3; playing ping pong, chasing Alejandro all around the room to get the racket from him, and playing with jump ropes.

I mean, could I ask for a better day….

No comments:

Post a Comment