9/22/10

Why Won't You Stop Nicholas!?!?!

     Ah yes, its facebook; a place where people love to be affable or despondent. So I make a simple status (no way for anyone to criticize on) “Go Brazil!!” People, of course, will object to that. Next day, 3 notifications; all from that person, the person who calls himself a sage, the person who causes abhor to everyone in facebook, the irascible person was Nicholas Brands Smit. The person who has to go on an interminable tirade on every status…. Now, why are all critics like this? I mean, if it doesn’t involve you, don’t say anything at all. I open my status; all I can see is a huge profound paragraph (possibly 2 pages long) describing how my status was amiss, and how imperative it is for Netherlands to win. Now I think critics like Nicholas live in a very reclusive life. The only way they can interact with anyone in any way is to criticize on what people say. Now I see people entreating Nicholas to stop haunting their facebook.
     But no, Nicholas has to go on and on how Maradona is a drug abuser and how Argentina is going to play like crap this world cup…. Then when someone finally proves him wrong, Nicholas comes out of nowhere and derives a link from Google; describing how his right, and how the person failed and how he should get a life. Well, critics like Nicholas should get a life themselves… I mean, they complain about how we don’t have a life when the critics themselves are sitting in the computer 24/7 looking for their next prey.

4 comments:

  1. What you going to say about that Nicholas? Anyhow good story and I understand you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that was hilarious I laughed so hard!!!
    I really like how you used the world wise words. It fit in perfectly.
    Nicholas definitely should read this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow
    and at skool u said my story was lame-_-

    hahaa
    and nicholas showd me wat he waas gonna type... but i guess now his toomuch of a ------ to write i
    XD

    ReplyDelete