9/21/10

Yes Nicholas, Grammar isn't Everything

1.       I get extremely annoyed when Nicholas has to “criticize” everything that people say, and how he just has to write a tirade just to prove one point.

2.       I hate it when I’m in the bus and people just start singing out loud while the song the is playing. I mean, there are people trying to sleep and people who want listen to their own music *cough* me.

3.       A lot of people think I’m addicted to MW2. Truth is that I’ve actually gotten bored of MW2, and now I don’t play the PS3 much; and when I play, it’s mostly Assassin’s Creed 2.

4.       Okay, so me and my sis got new TV’s. That’s good and everything, but the truth is, I’m actually a bit jealous of her. I’ve got a plasma, and my sister got a TV that is the size of a computer desktop; but her resolution is a lot better than my plasma….

5.       I hate typing with correct grammar. I actually prefer typing/writing with short and easy words, like bcus (because), and yes Nicholas, even if it means to leave out one letter.

6.       So fireworks are nice and everything, but if I’m too close to where they shoot fireworks, I try to run away to a much longer, safer distance. And all because of what to me at camp….

7.      Last Saturday, when I made popcorn, it wasn't a pleasant sight. I almost caught my new microwave on fire; and all because I put the timer to 2 min.

3 comments:

  1. Your post would have had a lot of credibility if you didn't make a mistake on # 1
    I get extremely annoyed when Nicholas has to “criticize” on everything that people say, and how he how's to write a tirade just to prove one point.

    Remove the "on", and change "hows" to has, and it is go on a tirade.

    But nice try, and provocative post.

    P.S. Let's hope that Nicholas doesn't see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dde i tyape lke an dmn idot bcuz i tink it col.

    Ok, when you type like that, I think it makes everyone want to shoot themselves. To tell the truth, it took me more time to write that pile of crap right there than the stuff I usually do?

    Why?

    Because I had to think "What's the best way to make myself look retarted?"

    Check your grammar "I almost caught our brand new microwave of fire".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I just spelt retarded wrong.
    Irony hangs in the air.

    ReplyDelete