9/7/10

Things You Never Knew About Me

1. I honestly think that what we are doing (Confession Tuesday) is really stupid. I mean, who really wants to tell people about their confessions; it’s supposed to be a secret kept to ourselves….

2. Before, people would always call me Prashy. But, as time went on, people started to call me by my normal name… Prashan. Well I admit that I kind of miss being called Prashy.

3. I like to listen to any type of music; except for those retarded Justin Bieber songs, those Jonas Brothers songs…. Pretty much everything my sister listens to.

4. Every time someone tells me a joke, and when they finish saying, I most of the time, pretend to laugh at their jokes. Don’t take it seriously; it’s not you, it’s just that I’m not in the mood to talk/laugh when you say those perverted or the normal jokes.

5. When I put save on this document, my laptop froze. And after 10 min. of trying to unfreeze it, it reboots; where as making me, redo this whole confessions again.

6. I never study for a quiz/test, and I always manage to get an A or B as a result for not studying.

7. A lot of people think that I love math, and they also think that’s one of the reason why I’m good at it, but the truth is, I actually hate math and I find it to be torture for me to do it for homework every single day of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment