9/20/10

Rash

I hopelessly look at my medicine, not finding the energy to get up and to take them after I’ve been tucked in. As the days went by, red dots began to pervade my left and right arms. After one week of complaining about my “red dots”, it even spread onto my face. Even as this irascible rash spread thought my body, I have still ignored my medicine.

     It’s been one week already, one whole week of no school; all, because of this annoying rash. Finally, I decide to take my new “doctors prescribed medicine”. Day by day, the rash began to disappear. By the time day 3 had been instilled into my memory, my rash was gone, school had been a part of my life again, and most importantly, I didn’t sit around my house doing nothing anymore… and I have my medicine to thank for that. That day I learned that medicine actually helped you and wasn’t just a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment