9/8/10

Wordly Wise Wednesday: Dear Diego...

          Guess Who
Bruce Woodbury Beltway
Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
   September 8th, 2010




Dear Diego,


Hey, what’s up? I’ve got a lot of things to tell you about my trip to Vegas. I guess what I’m about to tell you are stuff I just can’t wait to say. Like how we saw a strip club while we were waiting for the new show called V. By the way, the people in Vegas are so spontaneous. I mean, half the people here are drunk either in the morning or in the afternoon. Oh and I even a met a famous writer who wrote many anthologies.

While I was walking by the streets, there would be people handing out cards that had phone numbers on hookers (I kind of realized this when I looked down at the floor and the saw the cards thrown out). I guess almost no one took the cards and called the hookers because they probably thought that the hookers might be guile towards the caller and steal all of his cash. Then the next day, I saw the same people doing the same thing. From their disposition, I guess that they’ve been doing the same thing every single day; and by the heat that is introduced to Vegas every day, I’m pretty surprised that they haven’t passed out.


From,
Anonymous

1 comment: