9/23/10

Free Spamming For Everyone!

     Okay, homework was done and I still have spare time. I click on Facebook, first post I see is Dyvons: Is there free clothes day tomorrow? I completely forgot about that… so I put in his status (exact words… don’t criticize about the grammar Nicholas): “IDK lemme check”. So I open my Skype. Oh cool, Matthew is online; I’ll ask him. I type: “Matthew, you there??” No answer. I decided to bug him: “if you’re not online, then I’ll spam you, you there?” No answer…. “MATEITO! ARE YOU THERE????” No answer. Then I wrote: “fine then, let the spamming begin” Then I began to write random phrases and letters till he answered. He wrote: “OMFG 140 notifications! Are you crazy” Then I wrote: “Okay so my question is, IS THERE FREE CLOTHES DAY?!?” he answered “NOO, I didn’t go to the freaking meeting… remember?” then I wrote: “whatever”.

     Then my blackberry rang… facebook, someone must have answered. I open up facebook. Stephanie Hue: “ohh no, Anna (well I think it was her because Dyvon had to go and delete all of the comments….) told me that there wasn’t any.” Okay, no free cloths day, got it. Then out of nowhere, AJ comes in and suddenly comments: “I know what we should do, since Dyvon isn’t answering, let’s spam.” Then he spells out spam and a bunch of other words in each comment. So in Skype, mostly everyone involved in the conversation was like AWW CRAP why is it AJ who usually starts to spam when the host isn’t answering. Then we ended up spamming Dyvon until he answered; which lasted about 10 minutes because apparently, Dyvon was online the whole time….

No comments:

Post a Comment