9/28/10

I Hate It When People Wake You Up

1.       I hate Spanish class. It’s not the teacher or anything; it’s just the language… I prefer English, not Spanish.

2.       I love cheese. I don’t know why people hate it; I mean, it tastes so good, and especially if it’s in say, a burger or hotdog.

3.       Some people love being sick to skip school and stuff; but, I actually hate being sick. You always stay at home; not doing anything at all, always taking medicine which I end up forgetting, and worst of all, feeling like crap….

4.       Okay, so I like little kids and all, but I hate it when they just stare at you like as if their mind has gone completely blank and starts to wonder: “Is that kid 13??”, “Is he taller than me???.”

5.       I hate it when someone (my parents) has to wake me up because I had to wake up at some point. I mean, I don’t care if it’s 1:30 PM or 2:00. Oh and I hate it when my parents send my sis to wake me up. She literally pushes me off the bed, and if that doesn’t work, I guess a little water will work….

6.       No matter what time I sleep in the day, and then the next day or… hours, still make me extremely sleepy. So I’m sorry Mrs. Meadows for not being able to read properly when I have to read at loud….

No comments:

Post a Comment